Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Recipe: White Pizza

JD Gourmet recently provided me with some fabulous products to use on Capital Cooking. I was so excited when I got the package that I started working on a recipe and tried it out right away. I made White Pizza.

Ingredients:
Pizza Dough
3 T Rosemary with Roasted Garlic Olive Oil
10 oz of Ricotta Cheese
1t of Dried Parsley
2T minced garlic
salt
pepper
Italian Seasoning
2 C Italian Cheese Blend
8 slices of prosciutto

Method:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Roll out your pizza dough on a baking stone or baking sheet. (Lauren's Tip: If you don't have time to make your own dough, you can try the Pillsbury pizza dough in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.)

Brush on 2 T of the Rosemary with Roasted Garlic Olive oil onto the pizza dough.

Take the 10 oz of ricotta cheese and mix it with garlic, parsley, salt and pepper into a small bowl.

Place the prosciutto slices onto the dough. Take a small spoon and put small dollops of the ricotta mixture evenly throughout the dough. Spread the 2 C of Italian Cheeses over the top and bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Take the remaining tablespoon of the olive oil and sprinkle on top. It is delicious!!!

Also, check out JD Gourmet at the Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show this November!

Happy Birthday Kristi DeSantis!!

4 comments:

sarahcharnes said...

I will attest to the deliciousness of this pizza...

capitalcooking said...

Thanks Sarah! That was fun on election night.

Pizza Christchurch said...

I'll add this to my must try recipe. I bet it tastes great as it sounds. Thank you for sharing.

capitalcooking said...

Thanks for the comment. Hope you enjoy the pizza!