What Micky Eats' "Mini Spanakopita Cups" recipe is a great appetizer for the holidays. Try them out this year!
Mini Spanakopita Cups (Makes 15)
3 cups feta cheese
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 teaspoon dill
salt and pepper, to taste
1 box mini pastry shells
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (or follow directions of pastry shell box).
- Mix egg, garlic, dill, salt & pepper.
- Add in feta cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Add in spinach.
- Fill each mini pastry shell with spinach mixture and arrange filled shells on baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 - 8 minutes (or follow directions of pastry shell box).