Tuesday, August 17, 2010

St. Louis Cardinals Cocktail on W-USA 9




I re-edited the clip because it looked a little fuzzy before.  I'm in luck because I get to go to the Cards game in St. Louis this Saturday night with one of my BFFs, Erin.  Fun times!  But that's not all, I get to go again next weekend in DC when the Cards take on the Nats.



St. Louis Cardinals Cocktail
Featured on the Meet Me In St. Louis Episode

1 shot 360 Lemon vodka
1 shot Three Olives cherry vodka
4 shots of sprite
Splash of Grenadine
Cherry
Ice

Martini Glass
Shaker
Shot Glass

We’ll take our shaker and fill with ice. We’ll put one shot of citrus vodka, one shot of black cherry vodka, a little sprite and a splash of grenadine. Give it a good shake and pour it into your glass and garnish with a cherry.

No comments: