Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Restaurant Review: Rasika

Rasika is probably one of my favorite restaurants in DC. Make sure to plan ahead because even on a Monday night a table is hard to come by. 

Rasika offers modern Indian food in a stylish setting. Some of my favorites are the Palak Chaat (crispy spinach) and the Shrimp Malai Curry. Some of Rasika's recipes are currently being featured in Food and Wine Magazine and I can't wait to try them. I'm going to miss my Penn Quarter/Chinatown neighborhood when we move to U Street in October.

I didn't like Indian food much until I moved to DC. The Midwest didn't have many Indian restaurant options. Now I like Indian cuisine so much that we are planning an episode all about the recipes and culture. Stay Tuned...

Rasika on Urbanspoon

No comments: