Friday, March 30, 2012

Thinking of Drinking: Chocolate Covered Cherry Cocktail

Wait until you try this Chocolate Covered Cherry Cocktail that I made.  It is the perfect dessert and will work for a Cherry Blossom themed party.


Makes 3 cocktails

Start by removing the pits from 12 black cherries as demonstrated by Rachel.  Muddle 4 cherries into each glass and top with ice cubes.

Put 3 shots of 360 Chocolate
1 shot of 360 Vanilla
1 shot of cream
into your shaker full of ice and give it a good shake.

 Strain into each glass.

Stir to mix in the cherries.  This is best served in lieu of a dessert.  We made these when our friends from Spilled Milk made us a tasty meal.  Do you have any fun cocktail recipes that taste like dessert to share?  I'd love to hear about them.

360 Vodka is absolutely delicious!!  I've been obsessed with good cocktails even before I started Capital Cooking.  In fact, the original name I was floating around for the show was going to be, "Cooking and Cocktails."  I don't have a party without having a signature cocktail to go along with it.  If you don't believe me, ask my friends... from the 12 Cocktails of Christmas, to the Vampire's Blood at my Halloween Party, to my Fresh Mango Margaritas and my Tuscan Lemon Drop kick... I love making them and I love drinking them.

Glasses from Sagaform

Photos by Emily Clack

No comments: