Thursday, March 8, 2012

DC Lamb Pro-Am Re-cap

Me and My Beautiful Little Sister, Linsey

Congrats to Russell Warnick of Endless Simmer for winning with his Welsh Rarebit Lamb Nachos working with Chef John Critchley of Urbana!  Even though we didn't win, we had a fun time participating!



Chef Nick Stefanelli of Bibiana and his team

Our lamb

Onions and figs

Linsey flew all the way in from St. Louis to be with me at the competition!

Mary and Chef Anthony Lombardo
 
We paired my dish with Flying Doy Barley Wine.  So good!
 
Linz, Me, Chef Nick and Chef Jemil

This is the wine that was paired with my Roasted Leg of Lamb with Caramelized Onions and Fig Sauce


Linsey, Claire, Sarah and Me.  Thanks for the support!!

Me and Sarah Fraser from the Kane Show

Tommy McFly, me and Nick
Special thanks to Chef Nick Stefanelli!  Thank ewe to all of my friends that came to the event to support me!

Photos by Heather Victoria

No comments: