Monday, August 12, 2013

Where I'm Headed: Iowa, Puerto Rico, NYC

I can't believe five months have passed since our trip to Africa.    While I'm taking it easy on the 20+ hour travel destinations, we have some fun stuff coming up.

Me and Dad at the Field of Dreams

Iowa

This weekend I'll be headed back to my husband's hometown in Peosta, IA.  Iowa is one of my favorite places to visit in the summer.  
Not only are my super cute niece and nephews back there, but the landscape is beautiful and the atmosphere is relaxing.  We always make time to visit Park Farms Winery.
Me and Heather in Puerto Rico in 2003

Puerto Rico

Hard to imagine that we got married almost seven years ago.  
Photo by Steve Seebeck
This year we're celebrating at the San Juan Water Beach Club Hotel in Isla Verde, Puerto Rico.  I can't wait for some fun in the sun and a dip in the ocean.  Any food recommendations are greatly appreciated. 
Times Square

NYC

Visiting NYC never gets old!  I've been traveling there a bit for work this year, but I'm most excited for my trip later in September for my friends', Pete and Kristen's, wedding.  We can't wait to have a blast with our law school classmates.

No comments: