Monday, November 10, 2008

Thank you Capital Cooking Team!







The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show was a huge success! I couldn't have done it without the help and support of my fabulous team. Thank you to Carolina Aguilar, Shauna Alexander, Katie Clabby, Capital Carpet, C'Vita Dancy, Jesse Goldberg, Denise Medved, The Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show team, Leya Terry, Carla Warner, Mom, and Corey. We sold lots of super cute aprons that I wear on the show. We handed out pumpking gooey butter cake and recipes... I signed autographs...I presented at the Tasting Workshops (the Thanksgiving Appetizer recipes are available on my blog)...we tasted lots of great food at the other booths including the Texas Sassy, Happy Jalapenos, Cuginos, Alili Morocco and many more... I really hope you guys didn't miss out on this fantastic show. It was nice meeting so many wonderful people who all love food. I even saw Chef Patrice Olivon perform at the Chef Stage. Denise Medved demonstrated some recipes from her Tiny Kitchen cookbook with the Geico cavemen. At the end of the weekend we were all wiped out. I enjoyed every minute of it and hope to participate again next year.

1 comment:

Daniel Anthony said...

Nice cooking team  information is given in the post. I like the quality and the way in which the post is written
Team cooking