Have you made your Valentine's Day reservations yet? Rosa Mexicano has a delicious selection of dishes to pick from for a romantic evening.
Try the 4-course prix fixe featuring a selection of Rosa classics complemented by holiday specials including the Rosa Royale with sparkling cava, fresh pomegranate juice, Cointreau, and agave nectar.
• Flautas de Langosta: two crispy tortillas filled with lobster and potatoes, served with chile de arbol salsa
• Ceviche de Camarones: wild shrimp marinated in citrus with avocado, jalapeno, cucumber, jicama, mint, chile de arbol and tomatoes
Especiales de la Casa
• Chile Poblano Relleno: roasted poblano chile filled with goat cheese, grilled chayote, sautéed mushrooms and brown rice. Served over salsa ranchera, salsa verde, grilled asparagus and queso fresco
• Beef Short Rib Enchiladas: Zarape-style layers of chipotle braised beef short rib, soft corn tortillas and mestizo sauce topped with crema, cilantro, pickled habanero onion and queso fresco
• Shrimp & Scallop Brochette: grilled wild jumbo shrimp and scallops served over cilantro-mint short grain brown rice with roasted tomato-jalapeño caper sauce
• Churros en Bolsa: traditional Mexican doughnuts served with three dipping sauces: chocolate, caramel and raspberry guajillo
• Buñuelos Rellenos: deep-fried vanilla ice cream coated in cinnamon buñuelo crust. Served with whipped cream and raspberry guajillo sauce.
You'll also find great people watching and you can add on a movie to make for a complete Valentine's Day evening. Happy Heart Day!