The Next Food Network Star is
NOW CASTING for Season 5
Do you think you have what it takes to be a TV star and host your own show on Food Network?
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· Cooking Know-How: You can be self-taught or professionally trained or somewhere in between, BUT YOU MUST HAVE FOOD KNOWLEDGE!!
· Personality that Pops: Do people often tell you that you have the charisma and personality to have your own cooking show?
· Teaching Skills: Do you teach at culinary school or maybe a cooking class and want to bring those teaching skills to the next level? Do you have a clear point of view on food and want to teach America about it?
****One winner will receive his or her own six-episode show!!!
IF THE ABOVE DESCRIBES YOU, ATTEND THE OPEN CALL!!
Washington DC- Friday, October 3rd, 2008- 10am-3pm
The International Culinary School at The Art Institute of Washington
1820 North Fort Myer Drive, Arlington, VA 22209
- When you arrive at the school report to the reception desk on the ground floor. The receptionist will provide an escort to the room where the casting call will be held on the 11th Floor
- The building is located directly across the street from the Rosslyn Metro Station (blue and orange lines). There is a public parking garage on North Nash Street (parallels Fort Myer Drive).
Things to Remember:
- Please download application (www.foodnetwork.com/star) and bring to the open call.
- Call backs will be held the next day so please plan accordingly.
For more information or questions, please e-mail NFNS5DC@yahoo.com
Sadly, I'll be out of town, but you should definitely check it out!