- Twisted Vines Bottleshop and Bistro is planning a grand opening on Saturday on Columbia Pike in Arlington. Pay only $15 for wine and menu tasting ($10 if you sign up in advance).
- Kushi, DC's only Tokyo sushi restaurant opened on K Street this week. Grilled skewers, sushi, and saki are always on the menu.
- Ezmè opened in Dupont Circle, serving a cross between Balkan, Middle Eastern, and Turkish cuisine
- Sweetgreen opened its P Street location (near 14th St.) on Monday.
- Posh Restaurant and Supper Club
- Serendipity 3 has acquired the space that previously housed Nathan's on M & Wisconsin. The owners believe the new restaurant could open as soon as late spring.
- Tackle Box of Georgetown is opening up a second location on 10th Street in the former Waffle House location (across the street from Ford's Theatre).
- Hill Country (BBQ) will be opening in Penn Quarter. It will feature a bar and live entertainment.