Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Out to Brunch: Wildfire


The Wildfire Restaurant weekend brunch menu is delicious! You must check it out. 

I stumbled across the restaurant Wildfire while I was shopping at Tysons Corner and Tysons Galleria in Virginia. Being inside of a mall, I was shocked to walk into such a luxurious place. The lighting, décor, dining, and bar area were all very classic and warm, immediately transforming my shopping-mall mood.

The steakhouse was voted one of Chicago’s most popular restaurants, known for their juicy steaks, seafood, and chops, but I decided to go for the brunch menu because I can’t resist avocados. Wildfire is also recognized for serving local fresh eggs from free-range hens at the Virginia location. The brunch menu is served from 11am to 3pm on Saturdays and Sundays.


Before even ordering, the waiter brought us cornbread. Maybe I just live under a rock, but I didn’t realize cornbread could have actual chunks of corn in it! This was the best bread appetizer I have ever had. I made the waiter bring us two more baskets…I have no shame.


On the weekend brunch menu, they had a variety of savory and sweet options. I was between the lemon ricotta pancakes and the bacon, cheddar, and fried egg-stuffed burger when I decided to choose something random, and got the breakfast corn tortilla tacos with avocados, scrambled eggs, ancho mayonnaise, and cheddar cheese. We also decided to get the crab cake and egg burrito because Wildfire has great quality seafood. All of these main breakfast options also come with fresh fruit, breakfast potatoes and onions, or bacon.



While waiting for our brunch, we decided to check out the brunch cocktails. The Mimosa Flight caught my eye immediately! The flight features four different mimosa drink flavors: Agave Sour, Passion Fruit, Strawberry, and Mango. These little drinks all had really interesting flavors and makes you want to try out different mimosas at home! Agave Sour was amazing. 

-->
Everything I had at Wildfire was fresh, warm, and cooked perfectly. I was very surprised that this location was in Tysons Galleria and that the service was so great.


Before leaving, we had to check out the dessert menu. Wildfire lets you look at a giant plate of dessert options before ordering, which I love! After looking at the display, we HAD to get the giant chocolate pretzel ice cream sundae, which also has vanilla ice cream, peanuts, hot fudge, and caramel sauce. We were in a food coma after that. 

I definitely cannot wait to go back to Wildfire for a delicious steak dinner! 
For more information, go to: Wildfire 
-->

No comments: