Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Chuao Chocolatier: The Perfect 4th of July Chocolate


Summer Fancy Food has so many incredible products. I came across one treat that immediately brought me back to when I was a kid and had me so excited for the 4th of July!

The product is Chuao Chocolatier’s “Firecracker” chocolate bar. This bar initially didn’t catch my eye because I am normally a chocolate and nuts kind of girl, but when I bit into it, I immediately needed others to try it too! The bar is a smooth dark chocolate with a smidge of chipotle and sea salt with a fun popping candy mixed inside for the ultimate SURPRISE! I couldn’t stop smiling, and immediately knew my nieces and nephews would go crazy for this treat while we lit up fireworks! The popping sensation is so fun, and the bar is delicious! 

You don’t want to miss out on this specialty chocolate brand. They have tons of different award winning flavors, including salty, uncured bacon in milk chocolate, crisp kettle cooked potato chips with smooth milk chocolate, cinnamon and warming cayenne with dark chocolate, mini marshmallows & crushed honey graham crackers with silky milk chocolate, and toasted panko breadcrumbs in delectable dark chocolate. Chuao offers milk and dark chocolate bars, mini chocolate bars, drinking chocolates, bonbons, truffles and other gourmet confections. Chuao Chocolatier was co-founded in 2002 by Venezuelan Master Chocolatier Chef Michael Antonorsi and his brother Richard Antonorsi and was named a Top 10 Chocolatier in North America by Dessert Professional Magazine. 

Right now you can buy 100 mini Firecracker bars for $69.95! A perfect treat while you light up the sky. I know everyone in my family will have so much fun with these—kids and adults included!


Chuao Chocolatier’s products are available at fine grocery and specialty retailers nationwide, as well as online here and the company’s Southern California boutique. To find your joy, visit Chuao Chocolatier


No comments: