- Photos: I'm big on photos and this book didn't have many.
- Recipes: I like the fact that the book uses seasonal ingredients and they are easily made in one-pot.
- Size: Smaller book with 192 pages
With One-Pot Dishes for Every Season, even beginner cooks can easily create seemingly complex gourmet dishes using just a pot, frying pan, steamer, wok, or even a microwave container.
For the dog days of summer try:
· Minted new potatoes with lemon balm
· Salmon with capers and tarragon
· Spiced chicken and summer squash with cucumber dressing
In the spring whip up:
· Asparagus and chervil omelet
· Chorizo, broad bean, and bulgur wheat salad
· Lemon and lime backed cheesecake
For an autumn meal enjoy:
· Duck with red currants, orange, and fennel
· Wine-poached figs with mascarpone and meringue cream
· Beef daube with green tomatoes and curly kale
When winter hits it’s time for:
· Curried parsnip and carrot soup
· Jamaican jerk chicken with winter salad
· Pumpkin and sweet potato rosti
Keep cooking simple and save time without sacrificing flavor or freshness with the recipes in One-Pot Dishes for Every Season.