Raise your glass this New Year's Eve! There are so many fabulous options to ring in the New Year. Happy 2012!
- Newseum New Year's Eve Party 2011
- Graffiato: Not interested in long lines and cover charges? Head to Graffiato in Chinatown, where it's dinner as usual starting at 5:00pm. Make a toast with the prosecco on tap, and warm up with a Hot in the City - house-pressed pear cider, Jefferson's Rye, winter spices and apple chip. New Year's Eve reservations can only be made by calling 202.289.3600.
- J and G Steakhouse: Ring in 2012 in style at J and G Steakhouse. Host a private party in the "New Year's Eve Bubble Lounge," a wine bar package for up to 20 guests that includes perks like a private bartender, valet and private entrance with a red carpet, complimentary cook books and full access to the W Hotel's rooftop POV Lounge. Or, enjoy decadent offerings like foie gras brulé, sautéed Maine lobster and black truffle fritters from the prix fixe menu from 8:00 - 10:00pm. Reservations can be made online, and pricing varies by seating time and wine pairing option. Call 202.661.2440 for all private dining requests.
- Smith Commons: Check out Smith Commons on H Street for a sumptuous three-course dinner and dance party this New Year's Eve. For $60 per person, guests can enjoy complimentary hors d'oeuvres from 7:00 - 9:00pm, a prix fixe menu with highlights like braised short ribs and lobster ragout, a complimentary Moet Imperial Champagne toast at midnight and live music and DJ entertainment until 3:00am. Seatings are from 6:00 - 7:30pm and 9:00 - 10:30pm. Reservations are recommended, and can be made online or by calling 202.396.0038. Smith Commons is also open on New Year's Day for brunch, "Smith Hour" and dinner.
- Taberna del Alabardero would like you to join us for a Spanish Style Dinner on New Year’s Eve in the perfect ambiance on Saturday, December 31st. The evening will include live entertainment, a special pre- fixed menu priced at $120 per person (available beginning at 8pm, with regular a la carte option from 5pm-7pm), ringing in the New Years with the Eating of the Grapes at midnight. Contact Marta Molina at email@example.com or Nicole Wahnon at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and reservations. 1776 I Street NW, Washington, DC 20006 (202) 429-2299 or www.alabardero.com .