Thursday, May 17, 2012

Win 2 Tickets to Sound Bites!

Win 2 tickets to Sound Bites on May 20, 2012 from 5 pm- 10 pm @ the 9:30 club.   
 
To enter:
 

 
and tweet
 

 
If you don't have twitter, subscribe to our newsletter and leave a comment as to why you should win:





  
    
    

To benefit D.C. Central Kitchen (whose programs help the area's homeless and underprivileged via meals, outreach, and counseling services, to name a few), Sound Bites combines some of the best music and food D.C. has to offer for one tasty evening. Whatever flavors float your boat, make sure to come do some good for those in need while having a blast with those who rock.

With food tastings from area restaurants including:
Borinquen ‧ Cork ‧ Della’s Dolce ‧ Gelati ‧ Harry’s Smokehouse ‧ Indique ‧ Jackie’s ‧ Mie N Yu ‧ Pepe ‧ Policy ‧ Rappahannock Oysters ‧ Room 11 ‧ Shake Shack ‧ Taylor Gourmet • Black Salt • Bobby Van's • Chipotle • Mandu • PJ Clarke's • Sixth Engine
 
All you can eat food plus music with proceeds going toward combating hunger.  Tickets are $40 and can be purchased online at www.ticketfly.com or the 9:30 Club and Merriweather Post Pavilion box offices.

8 comments:

chelsea said...

I would love to win because I've never been to a DC Central Kitchen event and I have heard the work they do for the city is fantastic! I'd love to be a part of this union of food, music, and philanthropy :)

Capital Cooking Show said...

Thanks for entering!

Mel said...

Is this contest open? I plan to go regardless, but would love to with tickets!

Anh said...

I used to volunteer for DC Central Kitchen and I plan to continue supporting their programs. Plus, Rappahannock Oysters will be there! I'm dying to get my hands on these sweet fruits of the sea!

Capital Cooking Show said...

Thanks for entering!
 

Capital Cooking Show said...

 Anh, you've won a ticket.  Please email me your full nam.

Meredith said...

Would love to go to this event! What a great concept, Food and music all in the name of charity!

Anh said...

 I didn't know that I had won until today.... So sad :(