Legal Sea Foods knows how to warm up the holidays! Try their Mexican Coffee.
1 ½ oz. Patron X/O Café
½ oz. Cinnamon Syrup (recipe below)
4 oz. Coffee
- Pre-heat glass with hot water
- Measure ingredients into glass
- Stir to mix
- Garnish with whipped cream and ground cinnamon
- Measure equal parts water and granulated sugar (1 cup each).
- Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan on the stove.
- Add the granulated sugar and 4-5 sticks of cinnamon.
- Stir the sugar, cinnamon sticks and boiling water until the sugar dissolves completely. Let the cinnamon sticks steep in the syrup until the flavor is developed.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks and enjoy!