Tuesday, September 29, 2015

On The Road Again: Cantinetta Luca

After a fabulous visit to Napa/Sonoma, we hit the road to Carmel, CA.  

This quaint town is the perfect place to relax and dine.  
Cantinetta Luca was the best meal we had in Carmel and is a must-visit spot.  
I love a restaurant that serves delicious bread.  Hard to find these days.  
I loved the cozy atmosphere and welcoming staff.
POLPETTE    Housemade Pork Meatballs, 8 hour Sugo, Parmesan
Burrata is my fav.
Veal chop the size of my head.  


It tasted as good as it looks.

Look at the amount of truffles hanging out on top of the creamy risotto.

#babycapcook approved!
Got to sip Chianti at an Italian restaurant.

#babycapcook couldn't keep her hands off of the dessert.
The restaurant has excellent food, incredible wine and outstanding service.  Carmel is such an awesome place to hike during the day and then unwind at night.
Tarte Tatin

Tiramisu

I can't say enough great things about this restaurant.  I hope you check it out for yourselves.

Cantinetta Luca Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments: