Monday, October 8, 2012

Top Restaurants to Take Out-of-Town Guests

Living in the nation's capital, visitors flock to hotel DeSantis-Then.  Here are my favorite spots to take my out-town-guests to give them a taste of DC:
Bistrot du Coin is sure to provide a lively experience.  I love their mini-ravioli.  Make sure to get reservations in advance because it can get pretty packed.
Rasika is one of my favorite restaurants in DC.  I love taking my guests here because it is so unique and everything on the menu is delicious.  Don't miss the Palak Chaat.
Zaytinya is a beautiful space with great Mediterranean dishes.  This spot is perfect for out-of-towners because there is something for everyone and it is fun to get a bunch of dishes for a group to try.
Cava is such a yummy Greek spot near Eastern Market.  Their fried spanakopita is amazing!

So the next time you have friends visiting, check out these spots.  What are some of your other favorites to take visitors?

3 comments:

jedsa said...

I'll throw in a vote for Dino in Cleveland Park. They list where they source their ingredients from and everything is consistently delicious.

Lauren DeSantis said...

That's a good one!

best restaurants in Punjab said...

I love taking my guests here because it is so unique and everything on the menu is delicious. Don't miss the Palak Chaat.


best
restaurants in Punjab