Friday, November 12, 2010

There's no place like home: St. Louis

I can't go home without making my first stop at Lion's Choice.  There is nothing like a roast beef sandwich with cheddar.  Also, you have to love the frozen custard.  I'm getting hungry just writing this.  I love it!!


Lions Choice Restaurant on Urbanspoon
Lion's Choice
St Charles
3140 Elm Point Industrial Dr
St Charles, MO 63301



Hot lunch spot with delicious food.  Great atmosphere, high ceilings, trendy...  Eleven Eleven does not disappoint with the fresh bread and olive oil with Parmesan cheese.  I loved my shrimp salad.  Nice selection of a variety of lunch options.  It was also fun going back to my old Lafayette Square neighborhood.
Eleven Eleven Mississippi on Urbanspoon
(314) 241-9999
Soulard / Benton Park
1111 Mississippi Ave
St Louis, MO 63104
www.1111-m.com

So cool to have live acoustic guitar and singing during dinner.  He was covering some of my favorite Damien Rice songs.  Cute atmosphere inside of an old house.  Would be a super place for a romantic date.  Excellent Domaine de la Solitude wine from Rhone with grenache, syrah and mourvedre grapes.

The Vine
(636) 946-8463
St Charles
325 S. Main
St Charles, MO 63301

 The Vine on Urbanspoon

No comments: