I don't make it to the Southwest Waterfront all that often, but I might be tempted to check it out on a Sunday for their new brunch.
Station 4 is now offering bottomless brunch cocktails, available both Saturday and Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Priced at $25 per person guests can select one entrée from Executive Chef Orlando Amaro’s a la carte brunch menu along with bottomless Mimosas, Bloody Marys or a Nectar and Champagne cocktail. Plus on the first and last Sunday of every month, a live jazz band, The Defractions is featured from 11 AM to 3 PM.
Brunch menu includes:
- Mardi Gras Omelette, an Omelette filled with Smoked Andouille Sausage, Red Peppers, Crawfish And Scallions, Topped with Delicate, Tomato-Hollandaise Sauce;
- Brioche French Toast with Fresh Fruit, Raspberry Butter, Maple Syrup, Homemade Whipped Cream, & Powdered Sugar,
- Pancakes with a choice of adding Chocolate Chips or Blueberries, served with Homemade Whipped Cream and Maple Syrup.
- Classic Eggs Benedict, an English Muffin, Ham & Two Medium Poached Eggs, Topped with Creamy Hollandaise Sauce, and House-Cured Salmon,
- Toasted Bagel with Cream Cheese, Topped with Smoked Salmon & Poached Eggs, Garnished with Diced Onions, Capers and Scallions.
Hope to check it out sometime soon!