Chef Spike Mendelsohn and Venga have teamed up to launch a contest promoting the opening of Good Stuff Eatery Crystal City.
Both restaurants are using Venga’s new loyalty engine to run the contest. From now until Wednesday, April 11, customers can use their phone to claim points for every dollar they spend and win some great prizes, including VIP tickets to the Crystal City opening, private dinner parties and autographed merchandise. Venga’s mobile platform enables restaurants to reward guests for their visits and spending without the need for a swipe or punch card.
DC-based Venga recently launched a loyalty platform for restaurants to reward their most loyal guests.
The prizes that 75 lucky customers can win include:
· VIP tickets to the Crystal City grand opening event;
· Tickets to DC SoundBites, a 25 restaurant, 5 food truck and live music festival at the 930 Club to raise money for DC Central Kitchen;
· Tickets to Burger Bash, an inaugural event pitting 30 of DC's Top Chefs battling on Pennsylvania Avenue;
· Complimentary chauffeur from Uber, an innovative black-car service that helps you get a reliable and swanky ride with the tap of an app and in just minutes -- the best part, it's cashless;
· Front row tickets to a Nationals game and tickets to a Capitals game;
· Dinner parties at We, the Pizza and Good Stuff Eatery; and,
· Autographed Merchandise and many more surprises!